Google
.:Welcome to my Forum:.
.:Chào mừng bạn đến với Google Forum:.
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Google

-=:{Google.Forumvi.Com}:=-

Trang ChínhTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Đăng Nhập
Tên truy cập:
Mật khẩu:
Đăng nhập tự động mỗi khi truy cập: 
:: Quên mật khẩu
Poll
Con vật mà bạn thích là con gì?
Chó
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_vote_lcap26%10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 16 ]
Mèo
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_vote_lcap11%10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 7 ]
Chim
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_vote_lcap8%10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 5 ]
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_vote_lcap10%10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 6 ]
Khỉ
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_vote_lcap5%10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Sư tử
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_vote_lcap21%10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 13 ]
Đại bàng
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_vote_lcap10%10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 6 ]
Các con khác...
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_vote_lcap8%10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 5 ]
Tổng số bầu chọn : 61
Latest topics
»  CHiếc Nhẫn Định Mệnh
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_icon_minitime14/04/11, 02:16 pm by gianggiangonline

» [MF] Prince of Persia : Warrior Within
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_icon_minitime06/02/11, 11:26 am by manchester_united

» Những màn kungfu không đỡ nổi trong bóng đá
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_icon_minitime20/11/10, 09:29 pm by manchester_united

» vui cười cùng câu chuyện kén chọn để cùng nhau thư giản một tí
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_icon_minitime29/10/10, 05:28 pm by gianggiangonline

» Khi thú dữ trở thành... thú cưng
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_icon_minitime02/10/10, 05:07 pm by manchester_united

» Truyện cười Vôva
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_icon_minitime24/09/10, 09:11 pm by manchester_united

» top hình ảnh đẹp
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_icon_minitime18/09/10, 05:40 pm by manchester_united

» Đâu là thật, đâu là "lừa đảo"?
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_icon_minitime04/09/10, 02:06 pm by not_perfect_angel2402

» Coi cái này là khỏi chê (yếu tim cấm vào)
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_icon_minitime02/09/10, 09:38 am by manchester_united

» không cười mới lạ
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_icon_minitime02/09/10, 09:36 am by manchester_united

Top posters
manchester_united (127)
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_vote_lcap10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_voting_bar10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_vote_rcap 
Admin (76)
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_vote_lcap10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_voting_bar10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_vote_rcap 
not_perfect_angel2402 (17)
britneylinhxinh (10)
gianggiangonline (3)
Evil_Monster193 (2)
chicken_lun_truong (1)
thuvip12334 (1)
kingofdrak (1)
Thống Kê
Hiện có 1 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 1 Khách viếng thăm

Không

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 10 người, vào ngày 11/11/23, 03:14 am
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share|

10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  I_icon_minitime04/08/10, 04:38 pm
Admin
Google
Admin
Sinh viên đại học
Sinh viên đại học
Tổng số bài gửi : 76
VNĐ : 10750
Ngày gia nhập : 30/07/2010
Tuổi : 26
Đến từ : Google
Huy chương : 10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  Th_241010 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth  Th_2610

https://google.forumvi.com
Bài gửiTiêu đề: 10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth

Scientific report issued recently voiced Earth may catch a giant meteorite in 2182, ie 172 years. If that situation happens, people surely can not exist. But fortunately, now people can choose at least one in 10 plan for disaster from the near-Earth asteroid.

1. Shoot down meteors by nuclear weapons

This seems very reasonable, since if the universe is "play" a strong hand with humanity, we also have the right to use nuclear bombs.

The idea of sending "gift basket" for nuclear asteroid threatening Earth is not to make it explode, but wanted to divert the flight "terrorists."

It is also considering the possibility of radioactive release into the beam with the target asteroid to vaporize a portion of its surface. Agency for Aerospace America (NASA) proposed interceptor to maneuver the ship to handle nuclear meteorites.

2. "Pat loved" meteorite

Some scientists believe that plans to use nuclear weapons shoot meteors seemed too far-fetched. Why not choose to "love pat" it to redirect the meteor docile aircraft, such as carom.

According to NASA, just touching a sufficient force to push the asteroid off its flight path without chipping something for both sides.

According to Space.com, just a force moving with speed 1.6 km / h can also deflect the asteroid to fly 273,500 km, if we shot before the estimated time between collisions with asteroids Earth is about 20 years.

3. Paint... meteorites

First, paint the meteorite story sounds very odd, because when the time is covered with dark earth, the heart that one could go to smear paint.

But if you think of a category "Mechanism solar orbit, this idea is completely reasonable. In hot sunny day, whether you choose to wear white or black? Of course everyone would choose white, because it helps to reflect back the radiation from the sun, while black will absorb these rays.

The answer in the case painting similar meteorites. If a meteoroid painted white, this section will be more thrust from solar radiation, creating a light and gradually push the asteroid out of the direction of flight "death."

4. Mounted solar sails for meteorites

Can not hear the painted convince many people, at least inclined of the group solution of using solar wind energy to deal asteroid attacks.

Envisioned as this, a spacecraft sent into space, carrying a sail attached tasks using huge solar energy onto the surface of an asteroid near Earth. This sail, once spread up, will reflect solar radiation and gently push the asteroid out of its original objectives. Even in some plans, sails can be equipped with remote control function.

Despite many supporters, the idea of sailing to add the asteroid suspected on the feasibility of it. Tell all, giant boulders and turn somersaults always constantly on the move, so things are sailing to add them as a problem.

5. Meteorite trap

Meteorite throw shooting nets may sound like a story in science fiction movies, but NASA is considering this plan seriously.

NASA scientists said that a net made of carbon fiber, weighs about 250kg, can be enough to change the route of the asteroid Apophis, the asteroid is believed to have the highest probability of crashing into the Earth during the time earliest, in 2036.

According to calculations, material nets act as a solar sail, increase solar radiation absorbed and emitted by the meteorite.

6. Matching mirror in meteorites

According to legend, is engraved crystal mirror of female vampires and demons hair snake Medusa in Greek mythology, so why not use the mirror to try to deal with the "demon" meteorite?

This method is also quite similar to using nuclear weapons: a mirror placed in a strategic position, solar radiation on meteorites as part of its surface melting. In this process, emissions would push the asteroid into another direction.

7. Missiles mounted on meteorites

The expert meeting proposed a spacecraft on the asteroid surface, digging holes and burying a number of chemicals in our missile meteorites.

A number of experts agree that the direct impact this may result in more positive ways than was appreciated as easy as above.

8. Using gravitational pull meteorites

For many, the phrase "gravity tractor" seems to be a product of the imagination in such films as Star Trek, but in reality, this argument is quite simple.

All objects in the universe emit gravitational force, whether it is a meteoroid or man-made spacecraft out. Gravity can be a force in the weak interaction in the universe, but it is also the force can be used at any time because everything you need is a little volume.

Theoretically, people just send a robot to close big sized asteroid and dragging it away with a small gravity.

9. Deploying chew asteroid robot

This may sound too crazy, but NASA has to spend money on research project ideas to maneuver the robot re-flung asteroid before it could endanger Earth.

Under this project, abbreviated MADMEN, a group of robots using nuclear energy would be released directly onto the asteroid surface. When he arrived, we will drill deep into the heart of waste rocks and meteorites into outer space by an electromagnet.

10. Prepared early

If not how effective the above fact, humans have no choice but to prepare for the worst situation, that the meteorite crashed to earth.

From here until the dark days that the scientific community will inevitably find a way to help people survive a cataclysm battle, such as a giant ship in such films 2012.

Rapport scientifique publié récemment fait part de la Terre peuvent prendre une météorite géante en 2182, soit 172 années. Si cette situation se produit, les gens ne peuvent certainement pas exister. Mais heureusement, aujourd'hui les gens peuvent choisir au moins un plan en 10 à la catastrophe de l'astéroïde proche de la Terre.

1. Shoot météores par les armes nucléaires

Cela semble très raisonnable, car si l'univers est "jouer" une main forte avec l'humanité, nous avons également le droit d'utiliser des bombes nucléaires.

L'idée d'envoyer panier-cadeau »pour la Terre menace nucléaire astéroïde est de ne pas faire exploser, mais il voulait détourner le vol« terroristes ».

Il envisage également la possibilité de rejet de matières radioactives dans le faisceau avec le astéroïde cible pour vaporiser une partie de sa surface. Agence pour l'aérospatiale en Amérique (NASA) intercepteurs proposé de manœuvrer le navire à manipuler météorites nucléaire.

2. "Pat aimé" météorite

Certains scientifiques croient que les plans d'utiliser des armes nucléaires tirer météores semblent trop tiré par les cheveux. Pourquoi ne pas choisir "l'amour Pat" il de rediriger le météore avions docile, comme le carambole.

Selon la NASA, il suffit de toucher une force suffisante pour repousser l'astéroïde de sa trajectoire sans écaillage quelque chose pour les deux parties.

Selon Space.com, juste une force en mouvement avec la vitesse 1,6 kilomètres par heure peut aussi dévier l'astéroïde de voler 273,500 km, si nous avons tourné avant l'heure estimée entre deux collisions avec des astéroïdes de la Terre est d'environ 20 ans.

3. Paint ... météorites

Tout d'abord, l'histoire de la peinture météorite semble très bizarre, parce que quand le temps est couvert de terre noire, le cœur que l'on pouvait aller à marque de peinture.

Mais si vous pensez d'une catégorie «Mécanisme de l'orbite solaire, cette idée est tout à fait raisonnable. En journée ensoleillée chaude, si vous choisissez de porter du blanc ou noir? Bien sûr, chacun choisirait blanc, parce qu'elle contribue à la réflexion du rayonnement du soleil , tout en noir absorbe ces rayons.

La réponse dans le cas de peinture météorites similaires. Si une météorite peinte en blanc, cette section sera plus poussée du rayonnement solaire, ce qui crée une lumière et peu à peu repousser les astéroïdes de la direction du vol «mort».

4. Gendarmerie voiles solaires pour les météorites

Impossible d'entendre le convaincre peint de nombreuses personnes, au moins enclins de la solution du groupe d'utiliser l'énergie du vent solaire pour traiter les attaques d'astéroïdes.

Perçue comme cela, un vaisseau spatial envoyé dans l'espace, portant un voile attaché tâches à l'aide d'énormes énergie solaire sur la surface d'un astéroïde à proximité de la Terre. Cette voile, une fois répartis en place, va réfléchir le rayonnement solaire et poussez doucement le hors astéroïde de ses objectifs initiaux. Même dans certains plans, les voiles peuvent être équipés d'une fonction de télécommande.

Malgré de nombreux partisans, l'idée de la voile pour ajouter l'astéroïde suspect sur la faisabilité de celui-ci. Dites à tous, des rochers géants et font des culbutes toujours en perpétuel mouvement, tant de choses sont à voile pour les ajouter en tant que problème.

5. piège des météorites

Météorite jeter les filets de prise de vue peut sembler comme une histoire dans les films de science-fiction, mais la NASA envisage sérieusement de ce plan.

scientifiques de la NASA a déclaré que le filet en fibre de carbone, pèse environ 250 kg, peut suffire à changer le parcours de l'astéroïde Apophis, l'astéroïde est censé avoir le plus de chances de s'écraser sur la Terre pendant les premiers temps, en 2036.

Selon les calculs, les filets de la matière agir comme une voile solaire, l'augmentation du rayonnement solaire absorbé et émis par la météorite.

6. Correspondants miroir dans les météorites

Selon la légende, est gravé miroir de cristal de vampires féminins et les cheveux démons serpent Méduse dans la mythologie grecque, alors pourquoi ne pas utiliser le miroir pour essayer de régler le «démon» météorite?

Cette méthode est également très similaire à l'utilisation des armes nucléaires: un miroir placé dans une position stratégique, le rayonnement solaire sur les météorites dans le cadre de sa fusion de surface. Dans ce processus, les émissions devraient pousser l'astéroïde dans une autre direction.

7. Missiles montés sur les météorites

La réunion d'experts a proposé un engin spatial sur la surface des astéroïdes, creusant des trous et enterrer un certain nombre de substances chimiques dans notre météorites missiles.

Un certain nombre d'experts s'accordent à dire que l'impact direct ce qui peut entraîner de manière plus positive que ce qui était apprécié aussi facile que ci-dessus.

8. Utilisation de météorites attraction gravitationnelle

Pour beaucoup, l'expression tracteur «gravité» semble être un produit de l'imagination dans des films comme Star Trek, mais en réalité, cet argument est très simple.

Tous les objets émettent dans l'univers de la force gravitationnelle, s'il s'agit d'une météorite ou des engins spatiaux artificiels. La pesanteur peut être une force de l'interaction faible dans l'univers, mais il est aussi la force peut être utilisée à tout moment parce que tout ce dont vous avez besoin est un petit volume.

Théoriquement, les personnes suffit d'envoyer un robot pour fermer gros astéroïde de taille et en le déplaçant loin avec une faible gravité.

9. Déploiement de mâcher astéroïde robot

Cela peut sembler trop fou, mais la NASA a dépenser de l'argent sur les idées de projets de recherche de manœuvre de l'astéroïde robot re-jeté avant qu'il ne puisse mettre en danger la Terre.

En vertu de ce projet, en abrégé fous, un groupe de robots en utilisant l'énergie nucléaire serait libéré directement sur la surface des astéroïdes. Quand il est arrivé, nous allons forer profondément dans le cœur de roches stériles et des météorites dans l'espace par un électro-aimant.

10. Préparé début

Si ce n'est pas le degré d'efficacité du fait ci-dessus, les humains n'ont pas d'autre choix que de se préparer à la pire des situations, que la météorite s'est écrasé sur la terre.

De là, jusqu'à ce que les jours sombres que la communauté scientifique aura inévitablement trouver un moyen d'aider les gens à survivre à une bataille cataclysme, comme un navire géant dans des films tels 2012.

10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Quyền của bạnVề Đầu Trang
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết