Google
.:Welcome to my Forum:.
.:Chào mừng bạn đến với Google Forum:.
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Google

-=:{Google.Forumvi.Com}:=-

Trang ChínhTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Đăng Nhập
Tên truy cập:
Mật khẩu:
Đăng nhập tự động mỗi khi truy cập: 
:: Quên mật khẩu
Poll
Con vật mà bạn thích là con gì?
Chó
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_vote_lcap26%'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 16 ]
Mèo
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_vote_lcap11%'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 7 ]
Chim
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_vote_lcap8%'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 5 ]
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_vote_lcap10%'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 6 ]
Khỉ
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_vote_lcap5%'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Sư tử
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_vote_lcap21%'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 13 ]
Đại bàng
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_vote_lcap10%'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 6 ]
Các con khác...
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_vote_lcap8%'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 5 ]
Tổng số bầu chọn : 61
Latest topics
»  CHiếc Nhẫn Định Mệnh
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_icon_minitime14/04/11, 02:16 pm by gianggiangonline

» [MF] Prince of Persia : Warrior Within
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_icon_minitime06/02/11, 11:26 am by manchester_united

» Những màn kungfu không đỡ nổi trong bóng đá
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_icon_minitime20/11/10, 09:29 pm by manchester_united

» vui cười cùng câu chuyện kén chọn để cùng nhau thư giản một tí
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_icon_minitime29/10/10, 05:28 pm by gianggiangonline

» Khi thú dữ trở thành... thú cưng
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_icon_minitime02/10/10, 05:07 pm by manchester_united

» Truyện cười Vôva
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_icon_minitime24/09/10, 09:11 pm by manchester_united

» top hình ảnh đẹp
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_icon_minitime18/09/10, 05:40 pm by manchester_united

» Đâu là thật, đâu là "lừa đảo"?
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_icon_minitime04/09/10, 02:06 pm by not_perfect_angel2402

» Coi cái này là khỏi chê (yếu tim cấm vào)
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_icon_minitime02/09/10, 09:38 am by manchester_united

» không cười mới lạ
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_icon_minitime02/09/10, 09:36 am by manchester_united

Top posters
manchester_united (127)
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_vote_lcap'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_voting_bar'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_vote_rcap 
Admin (76)
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_vote_lcap'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_voting_bar'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_vote_rcap 
not_perfect_angel2402 (17)
britneylinhxinh (10)
gianggiangonline (3)
Evil_Monster193 (2)
chicken_lun_truong (1)
thuvip12334 (1)
kingofdrak (1)
Thống Kê
Hiện có 1 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 1 Khách viếng thăm

Không

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 10 người, vào ngày 11/11/23, 03:14 am
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share|

'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_icon_minitime04/08/10, 04:42 pm
Admin
Google
Admin
Sinh viên đại học
Sinh viên đại học
Tổng số bài gửi : 76
VNĐ : 10710
Ngày gia nhập : 30/07/2010
Tuổi : 26
Đến từ : Google
Huy chương : 'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth Th_2410'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth Th_2610

https://google.forumvi.com
Bài gửiTiêu đề: 'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth

'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth 1399327175-song-than-mat-troi-sap-o-xuong-trai-at
People in the high latitude auroral can admire the magic tonight, after clouds of charged particles from the sun into our atmosphere.

Space said that the explosion on the sun's surface on 1 / 8 makes a huge cloud of plasma into space. Plasma is the fourth state of matter (the other three states are solid, liquid, gas) which strongly ionized substances. Most atoms or atom remains nuclear, while the electrons move relatively freely between the nuclei.

"Plasma cloud headed toward Earth and able to our planet on 4 / 8. We have the opportunity to see things very nice for creating a plasma cloud aurora they entered the outermost atmosphere of the Earth ", Space quoting Leon Golub, a scientist of the Center for Astrophysics Harvard- Smithsonian American.

Aurora - the strip of bright colors in the sky - often present in Canada and the U.S. state of Alaska. But the day 3 / 8 and 4 / 8 people in north America can also admire the span of red and green light.

Apart from the aurora, the interaction between the charged particles from the sun with Earth's magnetic field can create sites from storm waves or turbulence in the magnetosphere of the globe. Although people only see the aurora in white areas of high latitude, but they can appear in the lower latitudes during geomagnetic storms.

Activities of the sun is always up and down cycle that the scientists can predict. Typically, a cycle lasts about 11 years. Transition from time to time activities weakest strongest point of almost 5.5 years.

A time when solar activity reaches maximal levels occurred most recently in 2001. The explosion on 1 / 8 is one of the first signs that the sun is awakening after a period of rest and lead a more active stage next.
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_icon_minitime04/08/10, 09:10 pm
Admin
Google
Admin
Sinh viên đại học
Sinh viên đại học
Huy chương : 'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth Th_2410'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth Th_2610

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: 'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth

Bài của manchester_united đã bị xóa: Lý do: Forum chỉ sử dụng tiếng Anh.
Manchester_united comment has been deleted. Reason: Forum only use English.
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_icon_minitime05/08/10, 10:03 am
manchester_united
White House
manchester_united
Phó giáo sư
Phó giáo sư
Tổng số bài gửi : 127
Người yêu : Cao Trần Khánh Phương
VNĐ : 11001
Đến từ : White House
Huy chương : 'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth Th_tic10'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth Cap_do10

OK, so you must write What's it mean vietnamese? ok
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_icon_minitime05/08/10, 10:11 am
Admin
Google
Admin
Sinh viên đại học
Sinh viên đại học

No, this is the only area English zone should be able to use English
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_icon_minitime05/08/10, 10:22 am
manchester_united
White House
manchester_united
Phó giáo sư
Phó giáo sư
Huy chương : 'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth Th_tic10'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth Cap_do10

ok, hah,
10 ways to stop the Asteroid hitting Earth. What is this???
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_icon_minitime05/08/10, 10:37 am
Admin
Google
Admin
Sinh viên đại học
Sinh viên đại học

Vietnamese translate it as: "10 cách để ngăn không cho thiên thạch lao vào trái đất"
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_icon_minitime05/08/10, 11:22 am
manchester_united
White House
manchester_united
Phó giáo sư
Phó giáo sư

ok. I understand!!! thanks
'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth I_icon_minitime
Sponsored content

'Solar tsunami' coming down the earth

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Quyền của bạnVề Đầu Trang
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết